Am I Being Too Subtle?: Inside the Business Mind of

Sam Zell

Chicago – May. 16, 2017

In Partnership With

Thuzio has taken my client development efforts to another level. Coupling my client events with Thuzio’s A-level talent creates unique, must-do (and often, once-in-a-lifetime) experiences that help build stronger client relationships and, ultimately, generate business.

Mike Rupe - Partner - King & Spalding

"During the Thuzio Game Watch event, my client’s friend asked me to manage his investments. Undoubtedly, the event provided me an opportunity to impress my client and his guests, and now I have new business. Thuzio Executive Club is a very different way of interacting and entertaining clients and I am so impressed."

Robert O'Hara - CFP - Merrill Lynch

I am a huge advocate of Thuzio's Executive Club! The membership benefits are significant. The programs are truly "once-in-a-lifetime" experiences, hosted at fine venues via an intimate setting, providing a tremendous platform to develop meaningful relationships (both professionally and personally). I am thrilled to be a part of Thuzio!

Brian Lignelli - Principal Continuum Capital Funding, LLC

Featured Recent Events

Philadelphia – Nov. 16, 2017 An Evening with Former Top Chef Contestant Chef Jason Cichonski In Partnership With
New York – Nov. 15, 2017 Unfiltered: Cocktails and Conversation with Lawrence Taylor In Partnership With