Guests will enjoy cocktails and passed hors d'oeuvres before viewing an intimate Q&A session with Los Angeles Lakers head coach and former NBA player Luke Walton. The program will be moderated by the MC of the Association of Volleyball Professionals, Chris McGee.
LUKE'S TOP 5:
1. Luke is a two-time NBA Champion (2009, 2010).
2. He is also a two-time First-team All-Pac-10 (2002, 2003).
3. He and his father, Hall of Famer Bill Walton, became the first father and son to have both won multiple NBA championships (Bill won in 1977 and 1986, and Luke in 2009 and 2010) after the 2010 NBA Finals.
4. As the Warriors' interim head coach in 2015–16, he guided the team to the longest winning streak to open a season in league history.
5. He played 10 seasons in the NBA as a forward.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
6:00PM: Cocktail Reception
7:00PM: Program Begins (Moderated Q&A followed by Guest Q&A)
7:45PM: Program Concludes, Cocktails and Mingling Continue